Today’s Builder TV Sponsorship Info
1. Builder’s subcontractors and suppliers may showcase their business with a custom designed television commercial at one of the following levels. These sponsorships are good for one full year as a participant in the builder’s program.
- 15 Seconds
- 30 Seconds
- 1 Minute
2. Our professional writers will create a unique script for your commercial spot. This script will be forwarded to you for approval.
3. Our film crew will film your commercial at one of the following locations:
- Your office building, warehouse facility, or store front.
- A specified builder’s job site.
- A specified builder’s model home.
4. Our Post-production staff will create your TV commercial spot using your pre-approved script and film footage shot on location. They will incorporate a select voice-over and music to compliment your commercial.
5. A ‘Proof’ of your finished commercial spot will be sent to you for approval.
6. Once you sign off on your commercial spot it will be incorporated into a segment of the builders television show.
7. The builder’s television show will be completed within 90 days of filming.
8. All participating sponsors will receive a professional, custom designed, Master Copy (DVD) of their television commercial, for their own use and marketing efforts.
9. Please Note: Many of the builder’s trade partners have co-operative monies* available from the manufacture’s products they use in the building process. The ABMG representative will work with you to qualify for these available funds.
*Example Products: Kohler, Delta, Sherwin Williams, Pittsburg Paints, Pella Windows, Trane, Lennox, James Hardie, Whirlpool, Silestone, Caesarstone, Owens Corning, Ferguson, Carrier, Marvin Windows and Doors, Moen, Guardian, Trex, Wolf, Sub Zero, GE, Markraft Cabinets, Therma Tru Doors, Rinnai, Shaw, Aristokraft, Kraftmaid, Merillat, Certainteed, National Gypsum, Masonite and Mohawk just to name a few.